The summer conference season is fast approaching and many of us will need to present large volumes of information to a live audience. Please take 5 minutes to review this FREE resource from Microsoft.
- Conference attendees (or your students) will have instant access to your PowerPoint slides.
- As the presenter advances the slides, the audience pages advance automatically.
- As the presenter makes notes, they appear automatically on the audience computer.
- instant polling and quizzing
- When the session is over, each audience member leaves with a copy of the presentation, with notes and quizzes intact, on their own hard drive for offline review at a later time.
Courtesy Mark Moore, WVDE